The Outdoor Adventurer Rucksack features durable water resistant anti-scratch 600D Oxford fabric with removable adjustable padded back and waist straps. Aluminum internal frame with fully padded and breathable rear layer made out of high-quality hardware. It features a large capacity with an additional 420D rain cover and a stylish stitch pattern. Designed with the military MOLLE system for maximum customization making this bag perfect for outdoor sports, camping, hiking, trekking, and tactical military activities.
This large rucksack is easy to open and close thanks to a drawstring controlled top flap that reveals a spacious main compartment. There is a zipped bag to store the rain cover near the top as well. Outside of the bag, there is a bottom compartment for shoes and other belongings as well as zipped bags at the front and on both sides. This large bag is for all-purpose use and fashionable for both men and women.
It comes in the colors black, brown, and green.
* Ergonomically designed with load-bearing deformation that can reduce 60% of weight burden
* Freely adjustable suspension system to fit any users precise height, weight or body type (suspension system can be removed).
* The rucksack is designed to comply with the shape of the spine in order to alleviate the discomfort that carrying a heavy bag brings to the body, keeping the head and torso aligned so that gravity will more evenly disperse pressure and weight down throughout the back.
* Proper heat ventilation is also important. This is achieved by deflecting air away from the back of the bag in order to make you more comfortable.
* The 600D oxford polyester used in the production of this pack has superb waterproof protection.
* With a 420D nylon rain cover built into the pack, you are doubly protected when touring the great outdoors or using the pack in military field training.
* MOLLE military inspired tactical system increases the number of items this rucksack can carry.
* Carrying irregular sized items has never been this easy thanks to the various plug-in connectors.
* With a professional mountaineering backpack a plug-in system like this is essential.
* The pack's external system can be divided into specific hanging sections at the top, back, bottom, sides and more!